This grant, provided from the Fund for African Private Sector Assistance (FAPA), funded by the Government of Japan, the AfDB, the Austrian Development Bank and the Government of Austria, will finance a technical assistance program allowing EBID to implement its private sector operations strategy and processes, to reinforce its human capital and increase its resources mobilization.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Technical Assistance Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TAP
We have 821 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Teaching Apparatus for Physics
- Teaching Assistant Project (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Team Action Process
- Technical Activity Proposal (NATO)
- Technical Advisor Program (various organizations)
- Technical Advisory Panel
- Technical Analysis Platform (Telcordia)
- Technical Analysis/Analyst Position
- Technical Architecture Plan
- Technical Assistance and Partnerships (US NPS)
- Technical Assistance Project (various organizations)
- Technical/Technology Assessment Phase
- Technician Apprenticeship Program
- Technique Architectural Products, Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Technological American Party (later to become the Technological Assistance Program; was originally YIPL)
- Technology Adoption Panel (In-Stat)
- Technology Adoption Program (various companies)
- Technology Advantage Program
- Technology Alliance Program (various companies)
- Technology Application Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
JANUARY 16 Introduction to Contracting with the Federal Government in Fairfax, VA, sponsored by George Mason University's Procurement Technical Assistance Program.
6 million in 2005 to go to the government's technical assistance program aiding Brazilians setting up their own businesses.
ADB also announced a technical assistance program, which averages about $4.
Desir-Davis reinforces this idea, describing the technical assistance programs that the fund offers in order to help companies "identify who they are and where they would like to be.
Virtually all government-funded technical assistance programs state economic development as their ultimate goal and commercializing technology usually figures highly on the selection criteria.