The three-person USCG Technical Assistance Field Team (TAFT) provides engineering expertise, vessel assessments, and major repair contracting services to the maritime services of the countries in the Eastern Caribbean's Regional Security System.
What does TAFT stand for?
TAFT stands for Technical Assistance Field Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAFT
We have 6 other meanings of TAFT in our Acronym Attic
- TEXCOM Automated Field-Instrumentation System
- Textured Acrylic Finish System (Dryvit or similar brand)
- Theatre and Film Studies
- Treasury Appropriation Fund Symbol
- Taiwanese-American Foundation of San Diego (San Diego, CA)
- Tactical Air Force System Engineering Group
- Target Acquisition Fire Support Model
- Tactical Air Forces Statement of Operational Need
- Tanzania Association of Food Scientists and Technologists
- Taranaki Arts Festival Trust (est. 1991; New Zealand)
- Test, Analyze, Fix and Test
- Todays Aircraft Flying Tomorrow
- Training Analysis Feedback Team (US Army)
- Training Assistance Field Team
- Trans Atlantic Fisheries Technology Conference (various locations)
- Thailand-Australia Free Trade Agreement
- The Association for the Aged (Durban, South Africa)
- The Australian Forum for Textile Arts (est. 1974)
- Trans-Atlantic Free Trade Agreement
- Transatlantic Free Trade Association (proposal to merge NAFTA and the EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Military Training Mission, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; Technical Assistance Field Team, Sarab-Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; USS Semmes (DDG 18); Naval Plant Representative Office, St.
foreign policy, may be in the form of Mobile Training, Technical Assistance, Requirements Survey, Extended Training Service and Technical Assistance Field teams.