What does TADVIC stand for?
TADVIC stands for Technical Aid to the Disabled, Victoria (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TADVIC in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Digital Standards
- Telemetry Aided Doppler Tracking
- The American Dream Team (band)
- They All do That
- Trauma and Addictive Disorders Therapist (Institute for Trauma and Addictive Disorders)
- Temporary Additional Duty Travel Target (US military)
- Taipei Aerospace & Defense Technology Exhibition
- They All Do That Sir
- Teens Against Domestic Violence
- Training Development Used In Management Decision Packages
- Teenage Drama Workshop (California State University; Northridge, CA)
- Tunisian Association for Democratic Women
- Technology Assisting Disability Western Australia Inc.
- Tactical Air Defense Weapons Trainer
- Military Sealift Command Ammunition Ship
- Tactical Espionage Action (gaming)
- Taegu, South Korea (Airport Code)
- Tasa Anual Equivalente (Spanish: Equivalent Annual Interest Rate)
- Tax Assistant Examination (India)
- Teacher's Annotated Edition (textbooks)