Before the result of the rating was announced earlier this month, the technical advisory panel of the CSE again visited the plant in Vizag.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Technical Advisory Panel
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAP
We have 822 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Teach and Practice
- Teacher Advancement Program
- Teacher Advisory Program
- Teacher Assistant Program
- Teaching Advanced Physics (various organizations)
- Teaching Apparatus for Physics
- Teaching Assistant Project (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Team Action Process
- Technical Activity Proposal (NATO)
- Technical Advisor Program (various organizations)
- Technical Analysis Platform (Telcordia)
- Technical Analysis/Analyst Position
- Technical Architecture Plan
- Technical Assistance and Partnerships (US NPS)
- Technical Assistance Program
- Technical Assistance Project (various organizations)
- Technical/Technology Assessment Phase
- Technician Apprenticeship Program
- Technique Architectural Products, Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Technological American Party (later to become the Technological Assistance Program; was originally YIPL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback American Fisheries Society trends in fisheries science and management; 3 QL628 Appointed by the Chesapeake Bay Office of the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration, an FEP (fisheries ecosystem plan) Technical Advisory Panel was charged with developing ecosystem-based approaches to fisheries management and information for the Chesapeake Bay in accordance with the key recommendations by the National Marine Fisheries Service Ecosystem Principles Advisory Panel of 1999.
Improved Effectiveness for the GEF's Expert Scientific and Technical Advisory Panel (STAP) The Establishment of the Instrument for the Restructured Global Environment Facility charged the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) with establishing, in consultation with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the World Bank and on the basis of guidelines and criteria established by the GEF Council, the Scientific and Technical Advisory Panel (STAP) as an advisory body to the GEF.
CHBC noted that Wedaa, a former member of the Department of Energy's Hydrogen Technical Advisory Panel (HTAP), also serves as president of Valley Environmental Associates, an organization he started in 1970, and vice-chairman and director of Hydrogen 2000.
The independent Technical Advisory Panel recommended firefighters have an extra three days leave to compensate for the changes, but the brigade is offering just one.
He claimed management had refused to meet three recommendations agreed by the FBU's technical advisory panel.