He pointed to a cargo of technetium-99, the most common radioisotope used in diagnosis, that arrived from Turkey at day earlier.
What does TECH99 stand for?
TECH99 stands for Technetium-99
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Technology Building
- The Economic Consultancy House (Sri Lanka)
- Tour of European Concrete Highways (est. 1992)
- Training and Evaluation Center of Hutchinson (Hutchinson, KS)
- Technical Fire Direction
- Technical Intelligence
- Technology Opportunities Analysis of Scientific Information System
- Technical Publications
- Technical Representative
- Technologies Exploitation for the Cultural Heritage Advancement
- Technical Availability
- Technical University of British Columbia
- The East Coast Hybrid Consortium
- Technical Control
- Technical Documentation
- Technical Electronic-warfare Support Measures
- Technical Evaluation
- Tech’s Financial Information Management (Texas Tech)
- Technician of the Institute of Corrosion (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He reported on 1,020 women with an intermediate or high pretest likelihood of significant CAD who underwent EST along with technetium-99 sestamibi myocardial perfusion imaging.
Plant operator British Nuclear Fuels said the new waste-treatment process would slash the amount of technetium-99 pumped into the Irish Sea.
Radioactive discharges of technetium-99 into the Irish Sea from the Sellafield nuclear plant are to be cut by 90pc, it was announced.
Pollution watchdog the Environment Agency said British Nuclear Fuels plc (BNFL) must reduce radioactive discharges of technetium-99 after successful tests for alternative disposal.
RADIOACTIVE discharges of technetium-99 into the Irish Sea from the Sellafield nuclear plant are to be cut by 90%, it was announced today.