Barry Geraghty steered the gelding to an annihilation of its rivals including Sizing Europe, and wiping away tears of joy, Henderson said: "That was probably the worst five minutes of my life.
What does TOJ stand for?
TOJ stands for Tears of Joy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TOJ
We have 7 other meanings of TOJ in our Acronym Attic
- Text Over Internet Protocol
- Technical Oversight Integrated Product Team
- Technical Oversight Integrated Product Team Meeting
- Temperature Oscillation IR Thermography (IR imaging measurement method for NDT of materials or heat transfer coefficients)
- Technical Order Improvement System
- Transactions on (Office) Information Systems
- Transactions on Information Systems (ACM)
- Transactions on Internet Technology
- Taste of Japan
- Team Obermoser Jörg (automobile racing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Natalie Cassidy TEARS OF JOY FOR BRAVEST ATHLETES THE Paralympics opening ceremony was fantastic, the choice of people involved and its magic enlightening.
Moment of the day Moment of the day KATHERINE Grainger, 36, wept tears of joy as she completed her 12-year quest for Olympic gold by winning the double sculls for Team GB with Anna Watkins.
When I read the "Decades of Leadership" article in the September/ October 2009 issue of DAV Magazine, tears came to my eyes--not tears of sorrow but tears of joy to see that Cpl.