A bite from a venomous South American snake has left a Canadian man weeping tears of blood.
What does TOB stand for?
TOB stands for Tears of Blood
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TOB
We have 36 other meanings of TOB in our Acronym Attic
- Town of Apple Valley (California)
- Total Overall Aerospace Vehicle Authorization
- Top of Atmosphere Vegetation Index (algorithm; European Space Agency)
- Total Overall Aerospace Vehicle Inventory
- The Operation Art of War (TalonSoft computer war simulator software)
- Touch of Ancient Warriors (game)
- Tactical Order of Battle
- Takeover Bid
- Tap Off Box
- Taste of the Beach (Fort Myers Beach, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When he talks to Ebola researchers, they rail against sensationalized public expectations of liquefying organs and tears of blood.
We shed tears of blood for their dead innocents and express apologies for our failure as an international society to end the deadly frenzied greed.
Elsewhere in the book, Skerry's Tears of Blood pictures a pregnant shark killed simply for its fins - an ingredient in the Eastern delicacy shark's fin soup.
Byline: ANI London, January 10 (ANI): A 14-year-old Indian girl who literally cries tears of blood is set to appear on television.
Tears of blood "This has significant strategic meaning," former Palestinian planning minister Gassan Al Khatib said.