I have tears streaming down my cheeks as I write this but I'm relieved and happy.
What does TSDMC stand for?
TSDMC stands for Tears Streaming Down My Cheeks
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Tipperary Southern and District Football League Ltd
- Toronto Summer Dart League
- Tri-State Dental Laboratories, Inc. (Monroe, LA)
- Time Series Data Mining ( Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- Time Space Division Multiplexing (airpower)
- Time-Shared Data Management
- Traffic Surveys and Data Management (Queensland, Australia)
- Training System Device Modifications
- Trusted Software Development Methodology
- Tufts School of Dental Medicine (Boston, MA)
- Tears Streaming Down My Face
- Tellus Series Dynamic Meteorology and Oceanography (journal)
- Talk of San Diego Network (San Diego, CA)
- Target-Selective Descending Neurons
- Technical Support Data Notebook
- The Scripts Developer Network (technical forum)
- Toronto Social Development Network
- Transport Software Defined Network (various companies)
- Treasury Secure Data Network (US Department of the Treasury)
- Telematics-Supported Distance Operation
Samples in periodicals archive:
I remember walking through the freezing November rain pushing the double buggy with tears streaming down my cheeks.
There was a documentary about his life on television the other day, and I sat there with tears streaming down my cheeks because here was a man I so admire but will never get a chance to spend time with.