His words expressed a similar angst to that of former North Korean leader Kim Jong-il in the puppet comedy film Team America: World Police by Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
What does TA:WP stand for?
TA:WP stands for Team America: World Police (movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Tannic Acid Uranyl Acetate
- TRADOC Airborne/Airlift Committee
- Technical Analysis/Cost Estimate
- Technology Assessment/Control Plan
- Task Analysis/Operational Sequence Diagram
- Technical Availability/Restricted Availability
- Test Assembly/Shipping Strongback
- Total Annihilation: Battle Tactics (Cavedog Entertainment game)
- Total Annihilation: Core Contingency (Cavedog Entertainment game)
- Total Annihilation: Kingdoms (Cavedog Entertainment game)
- Thymosin Alpha 1 (hormone)
- Training Advisor 1 (International Virtual Aviation Organisation)
- Total Army Ammunition Authorization & Allocation Conference (US Army)
- That's All For Now
- Field Clothing and Equipment
- Telecommunication Act of 1996
- Tachyarrhythmia Absoluta (cardiology)
- Tactical Aerospace Assessment
- Tactical Air Army
- Tactical Airsoft Arena (Rockville, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scott is most famous for his skills which he showed off in the film Team America: World Police, which in 2004 was greeted with a wave of controversy following its release.
teaM aMeriCa: WOrlD POliCe Sky Movies Comedy 8PM South Park's Trey Parker goes on the offensive with a savage Spitting Image puppet show (below).
Team America: World Police (15) South Park creators use puppets to spoof US policy.
Like Matt Stone and Trey Parker's puppet-driven Bruckheimer parody Team America: World Police (another fiscal disappointment), Olivia Joules was a madcap effort to bridge those two worlds.
Byline: PAUL SHEEHAN Team America: World Police (15) THIS film is crude, explicit and the swear word count is surely in high double figures by the end.