SEEKING HISTORY: Teaching With Primary Sources in Grades 49.
What does TPS stand for?
TPS stands for Teaching with Primary Sources (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPS
We have 446 other meanings of TPS in our Acronym Attic
- Target Protection Specialist (Target Corporation)
- Task Pair Scheduling
- Task Performance Specifications
- Task Preparation Sheet
- Tax Performance System (US Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration)
- Tax Preparation Software
- Taxe sur les Produits et Services
- Taxpayer Service(s)
- Te Papapa School (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Teachers' Pension Scheme (UK)
- Technical Packaging Specialist
- Technical Performance Specification
- Technical Procurement Services
- Technical Product Specification
- Technical Product Support
- Technical Professional Services, Inc. (Wayland, MI)
- Technical Publishing Software
- Technical Publishing Software, Interleaf
- Technology Policy Statement (India)
- Tecnologia Para la Salud (Spanish: Technology for Health; Chimaltenango, Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
html The Digital Classroom at the National Archives provides materials from the archives and methods for teaching with primary sources for teachers and students at all levels.