What does L-54 stand for?
L-54 stands for Teaching Reactor at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lincoln and Welland (armed forces regiment; Canada)
- Living and Well
- Lakes and Watershed Commission
- Life and Work Connections
- Loss by Unsatisfactory Outcome
- Lysine and Methionine (milk)
- Lactate plus Pyruvate (metabolic medicine)
- Length plus Width
- Fisher-Kasteleyn-Temperley (method to compute the number of Perfect Matchings)
- Teaching Reactor (#1) at Atomics International