His experience also includes serving as a Managing Director at Jones Lang Wootton and as Vice President/ Regional Manager for Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association.
What does TIAA stand for?
TIAA stands for Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIAA
We have 25 other meanings of TIAA in our Acronym Attic
- Tribhuvan International Airport (Nepal)
- Trotsky Internet Archive
- Trust Indenture Act of 1939
- Truth In Advertising
- Tucson International Airport
- Tulsa International Airport
- Type Inspection Authorization
- Telecommunications Industry Association (United Kingdom)
- T Cell Intercellular Antigen 1
- Transient Ischemic Attacks or Reversible Ischemic Neurological Deficit
- Texas Insurance Advisory Association (statistical reporting agency in Texas)
- This Is An Acronym
- Tokyo Interactive Ad Awards (Japan)
- Total Inactive Aircraft Authorization
- Travel Industry Association of America
- Tucson International Airport Area (Arizona)
- Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association - College Retirement Equities Fund
- Time in a Bottle
- Tio2 Impregnated Alginate Beads (pharmaceutical waste)
- To Infinity and Beyond (Buzz Lightyear; Toy Story)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This will "broaden and deepen that team" she said, "and much of the resources will go into what we are trying to do in the international area--very important when you are a global investments organization" TIAA-CREF Fast Facts * In 1918, the Carnegie Foundation established Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America (TIAA), with an endowment of $1 million from the Carnegie Corporation of New York.
Taylor's experience in commercial real estate also includes positions with Cushman & Wakefield, The Prudential Insurance Company of America, and Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America.