It calls for him to suspend the introduction of performance-related pay, due to be brought in later this year, and to publish an evaluation of the Teachers' Pension Scheme.
What does TPS stand for?
TPS stands for Teachers' Pension Scheme (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPS
We have 446 other meanings of TPS in our Acronym Attic
- Target Processing Station
- Target Protection Specialist (Target Corporation)
- Task Pair Scheduling
- Task Performance Specifications
- Task Preparation Sheet
- Tax Performance System (US Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration)
- Tax Preparation Software
- Taxe sur les Produits et Services
- Taxpayer Service(s)
- Te Papapa School (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Teaching with Primary Sources (various locations)
- Technical Packaging Specialist
- Technical Performance Specification
- Technical Procurement Services
- Technical Product Specification
- Technical Product Support
- Technical Professional Services, Inc. (Wayland, MI)
- Technical Publishing Software
- Technical Publishing Software, Interleaf
- Technology Policy Statement (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The unions have put a new list of demands to Mr Gove calling for him to suspend the introduction of performance-related pay, due to be brought in later this year, and to publish an evaluation of the Teachers' Pension Scheme.
Although the Teachers' Pension Scheme (TPS) would continue unaffected, it is unclear what would happen to administrative staff and their Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
With regards to defined benefits schemes, this may be particularly relevant to higher earning members of NHS, local Government or teachers' pension schemes.
The Teachers' Pension Scheme doesn't pay into a 'pension pot'.
He could pay an extra pounds 50-amonth on top of pounds 110 into the teachers' pension scheme.
The Teachers' Pension Scheme will remain one of the best available and fair to taxpayers and teachers.