Johnson is former dean of the UAPB's education college and former chair of the teacher education department at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
What does TED stand for?
TED stands for Teacher Education Department (various universities)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TED
We have 158 other meanings of TED in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Exponent Common Utilities for Java
- Testing, Evaluation, and Certification Unit
- The European Copyright User Platform (Germany)
- Tennessee Economic Council on Women
- Trinity Episcopal Church Women (Omaha, NE)
- Trade and Economic Cooperation Zone (China)
- Tactical Eye Devices (US Army)
- Tamper-Evident Device
- Task Execution Description
- Taylor Expansion Diagram
- Technical Directive
- Technical Education Department (various schools)
- Technology Education
- Technology Entertainment and Design (conference)
- Technology, Education, Design
- Tele Dialog (German: telecommunication dialogue)
- Tenders Electronic Daily (European Union Journal)
- Tenis Eskrim Dagcilik Kulubu (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Test & Evaluation Directorate
- Test of Economic Decisionmaking
Samples in periodicals archive:
KABUL (PAN): The Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA) said on Sunday it was implementing a Master-level programme at the National Academy of the Teacher Education Department at the Ministry of Education.
The authors provide a case study of one teacher education department and their commitment to preparing teachers to teach all students.
is an assistant professor in the Teacher Education Department.
Folkerth are professors in the teacher education department at California State University in Bakersfield, California.