Moberly, and Kathleen Conway, Professional Standards/ Teacher Education Committee
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Teacher Education Committee (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- [not an acronym] (formerly Tokyo Electric Co., Ltd.; as in Toshiba TEC Corporation)
- Tactical ELINT Correlator
- Tail End Charlie
- Tanzania Episcopal Conference (Christianity)
- Tarif Extérieur Commun (French: Common External Tariff; various nations)
- Tarifa Externa Comum (Portugese: External Common Tariff)
- Tasa de Eventos de Control (Spanish)
- Tax-Exempt Customer (various organizations)
- Taxpayer Education and Communication
- Taxpayer Education and Counseling
- Teacher Education Council (various locations)
- Teaching Energy Conservation
- Teaching Excellence Center (various schools)
- Team Eclipse (gaming clan)
- Technical Environment Control, Incorporated
- Technical Evaluation Committee
- Technical Excellence & Creativity (Award)
- Technologies de l'Entreprise Communicante (French: Technology Communications Company; France)
- Technology Enhanced Classroom (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A member for more than 30 years, she has served on the Teacher Education Committee and participated in elementary folio reviews.
Proctor, Chair Educational Psychology and Coordinator of the Hillcrest Development School, Baylor University and Betty Ruth Baker, Chair, Teacher Education Committee Note: Information for this article came from research and activities at the Hillcrest Professional Development School.
Please forward your concerns regarding this issue to the Teacher Education Committee or Headquarters.
The folio review process is being handled by the ACEI Teacher Education Committee.