The price includes a commemorative plaque, entry to the museum and a cream tea for two.
What does T42 stand for?
T42 stands for Tea for Two
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- T-carrier 4 (digital transmission line, 274.176 Mbps, 4032 voice channels)
- Teens and Teachers Teaming for Technology
- Tekken 4 (video game)
- Tekken Tag Team Tournament (video game)
- Terminator 4 (movie)
- Thyroxine (thyroid hormone)
- Topological Space (mathematics; topology)
- Turbocharged 4 cylinder (Volvo)
- Tools for Technologically Enhanced Education
- temperature of 42.0 degrees C
- Tomoyo42's Room (web comic)
- 644 Voice Circuit Leased Line (DS3, AT&T Terminology)
- Human Breast Cancer Cells
- Train 48 (Canadian TV Show)
- Together for Adoption
- Training for Business Professionals (Canada)
- Terminate for Convenience (government contracting)
- The Fourth Coming (computer game)
- Technologies for Conservation and Development (Fauna & Flora International and Resource Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The apartment has three EcoSmart Clean Burning Fireplaces, an open gourmet kitchen, custom closets, a fish tank wall, and a marble-encased Color, Steam & Aromatherapy Shower, a Finlandia Dry Sauna, and a Kholer Tea for Two Whirlpool Bathtub.
TO celebrate the launch of new cream Astral Light & Creamy we have teamed up with the makers of Astral Original to give one lucky reader the chance to win a fantastic prize, including pounds 30 of Marks and Spencer vouchers, a cream tea for two at an award winning Tea Guild tea room either in Edinburgh or Glasgow PLUS six months' supply of Astral Light & Creamy.
They're fun, fruity and at pounds 2 each you can afford to make it tea for two, or even four.
One lucky reader and their chosen guest will win an overnight stay including dinner, a detoxifier massage which improves circulation, speeds up the elimination of toxins and cleanses the system, followed by a relaxing afternoon tea for two served with delicious scones
Only nearly, mind you, because after suggesting to the manager that the cost of her tea for two would buy a meal for one at Oldfields, we then inquired about the price of tea-making facilities being brought to us and were delighted to be told that we'd receive a kettle, teapot, cups and milk for free.
I ENJOYED a meal in a Liverpool cafA, but was most surprised I could not be given a pot of hot water with my pot of tea for two.