[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Most recently in the Greater Victoria area, we hosted the talented award-winning South Pacific band, Te Vaka from July 26 to 30, 2010.
What does TV stand for?
TV stands for Te Vaka (Polynesian band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TV
We have 44 other meanings of TV in our Acronym Attic
- Türkiye Ýstatistik Kurumu (Turkey)
- The Unofficial Yahoo Weblog
- Teachers Union of Zimbabwe
- Technical University of Zvolen (Slovakia)
- Tuzigoot National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Technical University in Zvolen (Slovakia)
- Tachycardie Ventriculaire
- Tactical Vehicle (US Army)
- Tank Vessel
- Taquicardia Ventricular (Spanish: Ventricular Tachycardia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Haoloto Te Vaka Warm Earth Records Box 875, Five Dock, NSW 2046, Australia warm.