Bill Jack, chairman of Tay District Salmon Fisheries Board, said: "It's not exactly the best of fishing conditions today.
What does TDSFB stand for?
TDSFB stands for Tay District Salmon Fisheries Board (Scotland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Thermal Desorption Silicon Etching
- ThrowDown Sports Entertainment (forum)
- Time Dependent Schrodinger Equation
- Time Domain Synchronization Error
- Time-Dependent Smoluchowski Equation
- Transient Dendritic Solidification Experiment
- TSE (Transport Support Enabled) Data Server Extension
- Tomsk Dance Sport Federation
- Tumor-Derived Suppressor Factor (oncology)
- This Doesn't Stand for Anything
- The Digital Signage Group (est. 1997; Silverdale, WA)
- Time Division Switching Group
- Time Division Switching Group Matrix/Modified
- Troy Double Stirrup Handle
- Time-Dependent Screened Hartree-Fock
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Tag Data Security Infrastructure
- Tax Deduction Scheme for Interest (UK)
- Temasek Defence Systems Institute (est. 2001)
- The Design Studio Inc. (Wyoming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Summers, of Tay District Salmon Fisheries Board, said it was fortunate the spill did not have a much greater impact.
Outgoing Chairman of the Tay District Salmon Fisheries Board Michael Smith has called for a ban on the sale of rod-caught salmon and trout to protect dwindling stocks.
Because of fears the spawning stocks of spring salmon could fall below critical levels, the Tay District Salmon Fisheries Board is recommending to anglers that they return every salmon caught between opening day and June 1.
Until May 31, the Tay District Salmon Fisheries Board are promoting a catch and release scheme.
Tay District Salmon Fisheries Board manager David Summers said: ``I have never seen anything like it in all my life.