Pharmaceutical companies paid large fines in 8 of the top 10 fraud cases settled by the Department of Justice in 2010, according to the Taxpayers Against Fraud Education Fund.
What does TAFEF stand for?
TAFEF stands for Taxpayers Against Fraud Education Fund
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Term Appropriate For Date
- Transitional Aid to Families with Dependent Children (Massachusetts)
- Tactical Airfield Fuel Dispensing System
- Technical And Further Education
- Tertiary and Further Education (Australia)
- Texas Association of Future Educators (est. 1984)
- Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (India)
- Training and Further Education (Australia; Department of Employment)
- Transverse Alternating-Field Electrophoresis
- TACAIR Against First and Follow-on Echelons
- Tripartite Alliance for Fair Employment Practices (Singapore)
- Twin Agent Fire Extinguishing System
- Tahoe Adventure Film Festival
- Talkin' about Food Forum (food technology forum)
- Textile and Fashion Federation (Singapore)
- The African Families Foundation (UK)
- Toronto Arab Film Festival
- Training, Analysis and Feedback Facility
- Trans-Atlantic Fan Fund
- TACAIR Against First and Follow-On Echelons
Samples in periodicals archive:
The federal government recovers fraudulent Medicare payments far more successfully than those from the Medicaid program, according to a new report prepared for the Taxpayers Against Fraud Education Fund.