Even so, most researchers can't afford to go through commercial vendors, many of whom charge $2 to $6 per minute, argues James Love, director of Ralph Nader's Taxpayer Assets Project (TAP.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Taxpayer Assets Project
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAP
We have 822 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Task Analysis Plan
- Task Area Plan
- Task Assignment Plan
- Task-Based Asynchronous Pattern (Microsoft)
- Tasking/Processing/Exploitation/Dissemination Assessment Process
- Tatsumi and Partners (landscape architecture firm; Irvine, CA)
- Tau Alpha Pi (Engineering Technology honor society)
- Tax Advantage Plan (various companies)
- Taxpayer Advocacy Panel
- Taxpayer Advocacy Program
- Teach Abroad Program (cultural exchange program)
- Teach and Practice
- Teacher Advancement Program
- Teacher Advisory Program
- Teacher Assistant Program
- Teaching Advanced Physics (various organizations)
- Teaching Apparatus for Physics
- Teaching Assistant Project (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Team Action Process
- Technical Activity Proposal (NATO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I asked James Love, director of Ralph Nader's Taxpayer Assets Project.
C James Love is director of the Taxpayer Assets Project, which was started by Nader to monitor the management and sale of Government property, including Government-funded inventions.