Treasury Department to serve on the nationwide Taxpayer Advocacy Panel.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Taxpayer Advocacy Panel
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 822 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Tasa de Alumbrado Público (Spanish: Public Lighting Rate)
- Task Action Plan
- Task Analysis Plan
- Task Area Plan
- Task Assignment Plan
- Task-Based Asynchronous Pattern (Microsoft)
- Tasking/Processing/Exploitation/Dissemination Assessment Process
- Tatsumi and Partners (landscape architecture firm; Irvine, CA)
- Tau Alpha Pi (Engineering Technology honor society)
- Tax Advantage Plan (various companies)
- Taxpayer Advocacy Program
- Taxpayer Assets Project
- Teach Abroad Program (cultural exchange program)
- Teach and Practice
- Teacher Advancement Program
- Teacher Advisory Program
- Teacher Assistant Program
- Teaching Advanced Physics (various organizations)
- Teaching Apparatus for Physics
- Teaching Assistant Project (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In December 2009 I was selected by the Treasury Department to be a member of the Taxpayer Advocacy Panel (TAP), through which I listen to the public regarding problems with the IRS and I make recommendations for improving the agency This has been a gratifying experience that I recommend to all in our profession to consider.
So when I saw a posting a couple of years ago regarding the Taxpayer Advocacy Panel, it caught my attention.
The May 3 Sacramento Bee reported on Lee Battershell's role on the taxpayer advocacy panel .
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY * The Taxpayer Advocacy Panel (TAP) of the IRS is another way CPAs can serve their clients and all taxpayers, by listening to their concerns and recommending improvements to the Service.
Levine, CPA was appointed to a three-year term as a member of the IRS Taxpayer Advocacy Panel .