Hong Kong's Sukuk bill is due to be completed by 2013, but according to interest insiders market interest has long gone Although a bill be passed quickly into law local firms have lost their once healthy appetite for Sukuk, reports Reuters, citing said Marcellus Wong, Co-Chairman of the taxation policy committee at the Taxation Institute of Hong Kong.
What does TIHK stand for?
TIHK stands for Taxation Institute of Hong Kong
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIHK
- Tokyo Ice Hockey Federation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tribal India Health Foundation (Dallas, TX and Tamil Nadu, India)
- Talenthedge International Hedge Fund Index
- Till I Hear From You
- Technisch Instituut Heilig Hart (Dutch: Sacred Heart Technical Institute; Hasselt, Belgium)
- Texas Institute for Hispanic Health (Fort Worth, TX)
- The Indiana Heart Hospital
- Thanks, I Hate It
- Trusted Interoperation of Healthcare Information
- Tabcorp International Hong Kong (British Virgin Islands)
- Tryptamines I Have Known and Loved (book on psychedelic drugs by Alexander and Ann Shulgin)
- Tomorrow International Holdings Limited
- Turtle Islands Heritage Protected Area (jointly managed: Malaysia and the Philippines)
- Texas Institute for Health Policy Research
- Turkmen Initiative for Human Rights
- Tasmanian Infant Health Survey (Australia)
- Tuskegee Institute High School
- Trent Institute for Health Services Research (UK)
- Technical Institute for Health Training (Saudi Arabia)
- The In-House Training Company, Ltd. (Hertfordshire, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a fellow of The Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Practising), The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, The Taxation Institute of Hong Kong and The Hong Kong Institute of Directors.