Announcement made by federal government was acclaimed by Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA), which consisted an increase in the annual contribution limit for Tax-Free Savings Accounts (TFSA).
What does TFSA stand for?
TFSA stands for Tax-Free Savings Account (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TFSA
We have 23 other meanings of TFSA in our Acronym Attic
- Tropical Forestry Services (Washington)
- Tropospheric Forward Scatter
- True Full Specification
- Truncated Fibrobacter Succinogenes
- Truss-Framed System
- Trust and Fiduciary Services (various locations)
- Trusted File Server
- Tuning Fork Set
- Two-Finger Salute
- Task Force Support Area
- Thin Film Sulfuric Acid Anodize
- Time-Frequency Signal Analysis
- Toronto Financial Services Alliance (Ontario, Canada)
- Total Financial Solutions Australia
- Tank Farm Surveillance, Analysis, And Support
- Time-Frequency Signal Analysis and Processing (book)
- Tennessee Folklore Society Bulletin
- The Fabulous Shaker Boys (Netherlands)
- The Fire Still Burns (band)
- Toyota Financial Savings Bank
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE Sir Bobby Robson Foundation has linked up with Newcastle Building Society to create a tax-free savings account that will also help to fund research into cancer treatments.
The Junior ISA is a tax-free savings account for a child which, effectively, replaces the Child Trust Fund.
Nonetheless, while the 112th Congress prepares to debate health policy, regulatory agencies are currently promulgating regulations and guidance set forth in PPACA, many of which started Jan 1, including the following: * Changes to Tax-Free Savings Accounts PPACA excludes the costs for over-the-counter (OTC) drugs not prescribed by a doctor from being reimbursed through a Health Reimbursement Account or health Flexible Spending Account and from being reimbursed on a tax-free basis through a Health Savings Account or Archer Medical Savings Account.
The Government says it will create a new tax-free savings account for children at some point in 2011.
With that in mind, the new Tax-Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs) should not be overlooked.
Tax-free savings accounts The 2008 Federal Budger proposed to introduce the Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA).
Then use a cash Isa Put any spare money in a cash Isa - effectively it's just a tax-free savings account.