lessen competition in the tax preparation software market, resulting in higher prices, lower quality and reduced innovation.
What does TPS stand for?
TPS stands for Tax Preparation Software
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPS
We have 446 other meanings of TPS in our Acronym Attic
- Tallinna Pedagoogiline Seminar (Estonian: Tallinn Pedagogical College)
- Tamper Proof Screw (various companies)
- Tampines Primary School (Singapore)
- Target Processing Station
- Target Protection Specialist (Target Corporation)
- Task Pair Scheduling
- Task Performance Specifications
- Task Preparation Sheet
- Tax Performance System (US Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration)
- Taxe sur les Produits et Services
- Taxpayer Service(s)
- Te Papapa School (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Teachers' Pension Scheme (UK)
- Teaching with Primary Sources (various locations)
- Technical Packaging Specialist
- Technical Performance Specification
- Technical Procurement Services
- Technical Product Specification
- Technical Product Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
Be aware of the amount generated from prior years; such information should be included in any tax preparation software used, so it is net overlooked in future years.
ATX provides tax preparation software covering federal, state and local tax forms and is used by other 50,000 tax professionals.
1-selling tax preparation software program in 2001, with 70 percent share of units sold at retail and more than 80 percent retail revenue share, up eight points over 2000, according to NPD Intellect.
This award-winning professional tax preparation software package is being offered free of charge to qualified tax professionals through the summer.
However, the FTB is encouraging tax practitioners to lobby tax preparation software providers to change their programs to allow for e-filing of all documents or to change software vendors.