But the Obama administration argues that Panama is moving toward tax reform after entering in to a Tax Information Exchange Agreement with the U.
What does TIEA stand for?
TIEA stands for Tax Information Exchange Agreement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIEA
We have 1 other meaning of TIEA in our Acronym Attic
- Training Instrumentation Evaluation
- Transponder Interface Electronics
- Transport Initiatives Edinburgh (Scotland; UK)
- Treatment Improvement Exchange
- Triple Ion Engine (Star Wars)
- Trust in Education (Lafayette, CA)
- Trusted Identity Exchange (US DHS)
- Tutorium in Intensive English (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Twin Ion Engines (Star Wars)
- Twin Ion Engine Advanced (Star Wars)
- Thai Industrial Estate Association
- Trade and Investment Enhancement Agreement
- Tieback Report (energy production)
- Tata Indicom Enterprise Business Unit
- Texas Industrial Energy Consumers
- Texas International Education Consortium
- Thoroughbred International Exposition and Conference
- Tokyo International Exchange Center
- Thai International Education Consultants Association (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Technology, Industry and Economics Division (UN Environmental Programme Chemicals)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are two versions of the model agreement both of which establish a framework for reporting by financial institutions of certain financial account information to their respective tax authorities, followed by automatic exchange of such information under existing bilateral tax treaties or tax information exchange agreements.
NEW DELHI, Rajab 12, 1433, Jun 2, 2012, SPA - India and Bahrain announced the signing of a Tax Information Exchange Agreement to promote economic and joint investment between the two countries.
Summary: NEW DELHI -- India and Bahrain announced the signing of a Tax Information Exchange Agreement to promote economic and joint investment between the two countries.
Jersey signed a Tax Information Exchange Agreement with the United States in 2002.
BNA) -- A Tax Information Exchange Agreement (TIEA) was signed here between the kingdom of Bahrain and the Nordic countries of Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, the Faroe Islands and Greenland.