The stadium construction costs are expected to total $77 million, which will be financed in part by equity from the Houston Dynamo's ownership group, a Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone jointly funded by the City of Houston and Harris County, and Texas Southern University.
What does TIRZ stand for?
TIRZ stands for Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone (Texas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of TIRZ in our Acronym Attic
- Transporte Interprovincial Rosarina SA (Spanish: Rosario Interprovincial Transport Corporation; Argentina)
- Tactical Intelligence, Reconnaissance & Surveillance Advisory Group
- This Is Really Stupid But I Laughed Anyway
- Turbo Inversion Recovery Spin Echo
- Tax Inclusive Retail Sales Price
- Theater Intelligence, Reconnaissance & Surveillance Study
- Thermal Imagery Recognition Trainer (Canadian Military)
- The Infra-Red Traffic Logger
- Technology Investment Review Unit (California Department of Finance)
- Terrorism and Insurgency Research Unit (World-Check)
Samples in periodicals archive:
25 cent sales tax targeted toward economic and community development programs), the Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone (TIRZ) and the Sugar Land Development Authority (SLDA, a Texas local government corporation).