There's SunCal, which has run two TV spots touting the concept of Tax Increment Development Districts and which, according to a spokeswoman, has a third ad that will start on television stations today.
What does TIDD stand for?
TIDD stands for Tax Increment Development District (tax financing method)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIDD
We have 2 other meanings of TIDD in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Instruments Developer Conference (Texas Instruments, Inc.)
- Tourism Industry Development Centre (Canada)
- Trade and Industry Development Council
- Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation (Australia)
- Trinity Irish Dance Company
- Tripura Industrial Development Corporation (est. 1974; India)
- Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation (India)
- Tourism and Industrial Development Company
- Trade and Investment Development Corporation of the Philippines
- Transitional Integrated DCS
- Texas Instruments Disk Drive
- Timber Industry Development Division (Forestry Commission of Ghana)
- Travel Industry Discount Directory
- Time In Deadband Digital Attitude Control
- Trade and Investment Data Database
- Tools to Inform Debates, Dialogues and Deliberations
- Tactical International Data Exchange
- Team Integrated Design Environment (Aptima Inc.)
- Technological Initiative for the Socioeconomic Integration of the Disabled and Elderly (EU)
- Technology Innovation Design Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
A TIDD, or tax increment development district, is a public financing method that has been used in the U.