John Beeston is a member of the APCIMS Settlement Committee and Euroclear Settlement Committee while colleagues Nigel Chandler and Gareth Johnson have seats on the Tax Incentivised Savings Association (Tisa) Advisory Council and the Euroclear Technical Working Group respectively, important industry groups.
What does TISA stand for?
TISA stands for Tax Incentivised Savings Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TISA
We have 35 other meanings of TISA in our Acronym Attic
- Tsukuba International School (Ibaraki, Japan)
- Tube Inspection Station (manufacturing)
- Tube Ion Source
- Tullinformationssystemet (Swedish: Customs Information System)
- Turnkey Information Solutions (Jordan)
- Twenty Inches Strong (automotive wheel manufacturer)
- Thermal Imaging Sensor Integrated
- Traffic Information Service Broadcast
- Transportation Information Systems - Theater Operations (US Army)
- TPA-Induced Sequence 7
- Technique for Interactive Systems Analysis
- Telecom Industries Service Association (India)
- Temporal Interpolation and Spatial Averaging
- The Institute for Social Accountability (Kenya)
- Time Interpolation and Spatial Averaging
- Top Image Systems, Ltd. (stock symbol; formerly TPM)
- Total Interior Systems of America
- Tottenham Independent Supporters' Association (UK)
- Trade in Services Act
- Transitional Islamic State of Afghanistan