Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) provides free tax assistance to those 60 and older.
What does TCE stand for?
TCE stands for Tax Counseling for the Elderly
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCE
We have 232 other meanings of TCE in our Acronym Attic
- Texture Coated Double-Thin Head
- Tissular Compression and Dyeing Technique
- Traditional Chemical Dependency Treatment
- Tomato Chlorotic Dwarf Viroid
- Target Continuum Distorted-Wave
- Telecommunication Cable Detection Worker
- Target Continuum Distorted-Wave 1st-Order
- Tactical Control Development Working Group
- Tactical Command and Control Element
- Tangible Common Equity (Financial Ratio)
- Technical Computing Environment
- Technical Continuing Education
- Techno-Classica Essen (German car show)
- Telecommand Encoder
- Temperature Coefficient of Expansion
- Temperature Control Element (medical equipment)
- Temporary Construction Easement
- Terminal Control Equipment
- Terre Ciel Energies (French: Earth Sky Energy; France)
- Test Cost Estimate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Volunteers at IRS' Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) sites are now able to refer hurricane-affected taxpayers needing help with relatively complex tax issues to participating AICPA members or the American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants (AAA-CPA) for free return-preparation assistance.
The Service has already initiated several programs in this area: * Telefile, which allows taxpayers to file their returns by telephone using a toll-free number; * Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) and Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA), which provided electronic filing services at over 226,000 sites (in 1996); * Automated Walk-in Assistance and Electronic Transmission, in which approximately 50,000 electronic returns were processed by IRS walk-in offices for taxpayers meeting certain criteria.
Many fall under the auspices of the IRS, through Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs.