Foundation degree awarding powers creates a platform for us to forge ahead with our plans for taught degree awarding powers and gives us the opportunity to provide students with degrees that will give them the skills to get jobs and progress in their careers.
What does TDAP stand for?
TDAP stands for Taught Degree Awarding Power (higher education; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TDAP
We have 13 other meanings of TDAP in our Acronym Attic
- The Dog Ate It
- Thurrock District Association of Industries (UK)
- Twice a Day Accelerated Irradiation
- Tunnel Diode Amplifier Limiter
- Total Drive Average Load Factor
- T&D Asset Management (T&D Holdings, Inc.)
- Temporal Data Authorization Model
- Troika Dialog Asset Management (Moscow, Russia)
- Table of Distribution & Allowances Mobilization Troop Basis
- The Data Administration Newsletter
- Technical Data Acquisition Plan
- Technology Development and Acquisition Program
- TECOM Data Acquisition Program
- Telecommunications Devices Access Program
- Tetanus Diphtheria and Pertussis (vaccine)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and Acellular Pertussis
- Total Distribution Action Plan
- Tourism Development Action Plan (UK)
- Trade Development Authority of Pakistan
- Training Development Action Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two years earlier, it was granted taught degree awarding power.
The West Midlands now has another institution with taught degree awarding powers to complement existing provision and to increase the range of possibilities for prospective students.
On a visit to the college yesterday Ms Hutt announced to staff that the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education has approved the Institute's application for taught degree awarding powers.
AFTER a long and rigorous process, Newman College of Higher Education has been granted taught degree awarding powers by the Privy Council, enabling it to become a university college.
They will also reflect the diversity of the sector by allowing institutions with taught degree awarding powers, but not research degree awarding powers to apply for university title.
In 1996 the Institution gained Taught Degree Awarding Powers and changed its name to University of Wales College, Newport, when it became a member of the federal University of Wales.