The rechristened Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicles Company has launched several new products in the Korean market, while also exporting these products to several international markets.
What does TDCV stand for?
TDCV stands for Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicle (South Korea)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Total Dissolved and Colloidal Solids
- Traffic Data Collection System
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (neurology)
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (neurostimulation)
- Transform Domain Communication System
- Triple Differential Cross Section
- Time Delay Control with Switching Action
- Toronto Dominion Canada Trust (bank)
- Tanga Dairy Cooperative Union (Tanzania)
- Threat Display Control Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicles Co Ltd registered a year- on- year ( y- o- y) quarterly decline of 8.
uk Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicle Company, a joint venture of Tata Motors Limited in South Korea, is starting sales of its commercial trucks in Europe.
According to Yonhap, the eight manufacturers affected by the mandate -- Daewoo Bus Corporation, GM Daewoo, Hyundai Motor Company, Kia Motors Corporation, Renault Samsung Motors, Scania, Ssangyong Motor Company and Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicle Company -- have three months to present their approach for boosting the sale of such vehicles.
The statement also said Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicles Company Ltd, the company's subsidiary based in South Korea, continued to see improvement in domestic demand while exports came under pressure resulting in overall sales decline of four per cent over the previous year.
The sales include those of Jaguar and Land Rover, Hispano Carrocera SA and Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicle Company (Tata Daewoo).
The rechristened Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicles Company has launched several new products in the Korean market, while also exporting these to several international markets.