9781583218242 Diagnosing taste and odor problems; source water and treatment field guide.
What does T&O stand for?
T&O stands for Taste and Odor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T&O
- Test and Measurement
- Thomas and Mack (UNLV arena)
- Time & Material
- Time and Money
- Time and Motion (industrial engineering)
- Test & Maintenance Bus
- Technical and Management Support Services
- Tooth and Nail (record company)
- Tristan & Nic Puehse (skateboarding)
- Temiskaming and Northern Idaho Railroad
- Taxes and Operating Expenses (commercial leasing)
- Technology and Operations
- Testing and Operations
- Tithes and Offerings (church donations)
- Trauma and Orthopaedic
- Trustees and Officers
- Technology & Policy (education)
- Temperature And Pressure (relief valve)
- Tenure and Promotion
- Terrance and Phillip (fictional characters in the American animated series South Park)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An important goal in creating packaging for foods, beverages, and other goods sensitive to taste and odor is to minimize sensory change as much as possible over the shelf lives of these products.
00 Paperback TD375 The core of this report is a set of seven guidelines for evaluating taste and odor events that were derived from the accumulated practical experience of several utilities over many years.
Water Quality: Taste and Odor Obviously, this is a very broad topic, and both the degree of problem and the degree of acceptable solution are pretty subjective.
Fat has been thought to be a flavor carrier that could deliver taste and odor compounds derived from different parts of food, and a component that provided texture and mouth feel in foods.
Water utility managers commonly treat affected waters to correct taste and odor problems associated with the algae, but scientists are worried about traces of toxins that slip through water treatment processes and their long-term health effects in humans, especially given an increased reliance on surface waters to meet drinking water demands.
Among the trio of new countertop filters is model CT-NL, designed to reduce lead, chlorine, taste and odor in drinking water.