All of it owes a profound debt to a single publication by the Tasmanian Historical Research Association in 1966, which after more than 50 years has now entered its second edition.
What does THRA stand for?
THRA stands for Tasmanian Historical Research Association (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THRA
We have 7 other meanings of THRA in our Acronym Attic
- Tolerable Hazard Rate
- Total Heat of Rejection (condenser capacity, refrigeration)
- Total Herd Reporting (cattle breeding)
- Total Hip Replacement
- Traditional Herbal Registration (UK)
- Training Heart Rate
- Transmit Holding Register
- Turn Hard Right (direction)
- Throttle Hold (aviation)
- Tang Hall Resident Association (MIT residential apartments)
- Thyroid Hormone Receptor, Alpha
- Thyroid Hormone-Releasing Activity
- Toledo Home Remodelers Association (Ohio)
- Turkish Human Rights Association (Turkey)
- Thyroid Hormone Receptor Alpha1 Gene
- Texas Historical Records Advisory Board (Texas State Library and Archives Commission)
- Thracian (linguistics)
- Thyroid Hormone Receptor Associated Protein 3
- Thorough High-Resolution Analysis of Spectra by Horn
- Teaching Handwriting Reading and Spelling Skills
Samples in periodicals archive:
1973 (December), 'Beyond the Pale: The Islander Community of Bass Strait in the Nineteenth Century', Papers and Proceedings 20, 4, Tasmanian Historical Research Association.
David Young's contribution to the publications of the Tasmanian Historical Research Association began life as a PhD thesis in the department of Geography and Environmental Studies at the University of Tasmania.