Streamlines internal and external task order management and teaming processes
What does TOM stand for?
TOM stands for Task Order Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TOM
We have 125 other meanings of TOM in our Acronym Attic
- Turbocharger Oil Level Switch
- Triumph of Lethargy Skinned Alive to Death (musical artist)
- The Original London Sightseeing Tour (London, England)
- Test of Logical Thinking
- Total On-Line Test System
- Top of Low Usable DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory)
- Atlantic Tomcod
- Take-Off Mass
- Target Object Map
- Target Operating Model
- Task Order Manager
- Task Oriented Management
- Task Oriented Menu (Raptor Design Studio)
- Task Ownership Matrix (clinical trials)
- Technical Operations Manager (BBC)
- Technical Operations Manual (various organizations)
- Technology & Operations Management (various schools)
- Technology Obsolescence Management
- Telcom Operations Map (Telemanagement Forum)
- Terminal Output Message
Samples in periodicals archive:
Throughout her four decades of experience, Gina specialized in Proposal Development as well as Task Order Management.
Active customer interface and in-house task order management ensure services remain pertinent and timely in a dynamic environment.
At nFocus Software, Millar will manage the day-to-day business functions at the Leavenworth office and exercise oversight of business operation functions and task order management.
Enhances workforce management through customer relationship management support, new assignment notification, task order management, driver habits analysis, time accounting and over-time management, and automatic dispatching.
Task order management response tracking -- Introduced in 2007, Privia now has the ability to manage the capture of task order requests, automate the search for past performance data associated with each company's subcontractors by contract requirement and provide a workflow-based management of the response process.
SeaPort's task order management and vendor portal capabilities will provide a means for DoD activities to request and acquire services under the IDIQ contract vehicles.
Aerient offers the DHS a complete range of technical specialties, task order management methods and tools and state-of-the-art solutions for life cycle development and support of the department's IT and telecommunications systems.