If being the "best of the best" is, indeed, a part of the culture of the organization, that it seeks daily to provide quality care, communicate with effectiveness, and harness change to effectuate better outcomes, then the time is at hand for that organization to say "no more" to serving as a target of opportunity.
What does T/O stand for?
T/O stands for Target of Opportunity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of T/O
We have 78 other meanings of T/O in our Acronym Attic
- Tumor/Non-Tumor (carcinoma)
- Tumor/Normal Brain (neuroradiology)
- Tumor/Normal Mucosa (oncology)
- Tumor/Non-Tumor Ratio (oncology)
- Tumor/Normal Tissue ratio
- Table of Organization
- Take Out (restaurant food)