QIC Group president and CEO Khalifa al-Subaey said, "Our Group has undergone periodical restructuring to cater to the considerable expansion it has engineered and implemented over the last 15 years but now requires a more appropriate, holistic Target Operating Model.
What does TOM stand for?
TOM stands for Target Operating Model
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOM
We have 125 other meanings of TOM in our Acronym Attic
- Tower of Lost Souls (game mode in Soul Calibur IV)
- Turbocharger Oil Level Switch
- Triumph of Lethargy Skinned Alive to Death (musical artist)
- The Original London Sightseeing Tour (London, England)
- Test of Logical Thinking
- Total On-Line Test System
- Top of Low Usable DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory)
- Atlantic Tomcod
- Take-Off Mass
- Target Object Map
- Task Order Management
- Task Order Manager
- Task Oriented Management
- Task Oriented Menu (Raptor Design Studio)
- Task Ownership Matrix (clinical trials)
- Technical Operations Manager (BBC)
- Technical Operations Manual (various organizations)
- Technical Order Management
- Technology & Operations Management (various schools)
- Technology Obsolescence Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The target operating model is based on the DBS portal as a "single front door" for users to access DBS facilities and support, managed by customer service managers and a contact centre with the key aim of improving the user experience.
By blending customizable vendor solutions with existing ledger infrastructure, insurers can create a tailored, cost-efficient platform that fits into companies' overall target operating models.
Long-term Target Operating Model Beyond 2012, Alvarion will be targeting a long-term operating model with revenue growth of 15-20% per year, at least 45% gross margin, 10% non-GAAP operating margin and sustained positive free cash flow after capital expenditures and debt service.
A target operating model that links claims professionals and law firms can benefit an insurance claims organization.