Magnetic nanoparticles for rapid target extraction Jamie DePolo is a staff writer for Michigan State University AgBioResearch (previously the Michigan Agricultural Experiment Station), East Lansing, Mich.
What does TE stand for?
TE stands for Target Extraction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TE
We have 36 other meanings of TE in our Acronym Attic
- Trade Development Zone Authority (Australia)
- Touchdown Zone Elevation
- Taenaria Derivia Zallus Kitara (game)
- Touchdown Zone Lights (aviation; runway lighting)
- Expiratory Time (medicine)
- Lithuanian Airlines (IATA airline code)
- Table Editor
- Table of Equipment
- Tactical Exploitation
- Tamper Evident (package)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In particular, late summer the company launched the largest Vankorskoe deposit with target extraction level at the plate (starting from 2014) of 25.