Not that we're all that surprised (they are mutual funds after all), but target date funds are a major disappointment.
What does TDF stand for?
TDF stands for Target Date Fund (retirement investment option)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDF
We have 140 other meanings of TDF in our Acronym Attic
- The Day the Earth Stood Still (movie)
- Technology Development, Extension and Training (India)
- Trabuco District Electronic Users Association (California)
- Time Deviation
- Transport-Level Deviation
- Tokyo Derivatives Exchange (stock options market; Japan)
- Travel and Dive Expo (Thailand)
- Tactical Data Fusion
- Tactical Digital Facsimile
- Tactical Display Framework (Java visualization tool)
- Technical Direction Form
- Technology Development Foundation
- Technopreneur Development Flagship (Multimedia Super Corridor)
- Telangana Development Forum (Bridgewater, NJ)
- Telecommunication Development Fund (Afghanistan)
- Télédiffusion de France (French radio and TV transmission company)
- Templeton Dragon Fund (Singapore)
- Terminal Data Flow
- Terrestrial Defense Force
- Territorial Defence Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
And while target date funds may overcome a lot of investors' inertia, there's still the job of choosing among the myriad of funds on the market.