A letter of interest has been issued to the defence industry for the Canadian Forces Joint Unmanned Surveillance and Target Acquisition System or JUSTAS.
What does TAS stand for?
TAS stands for Target Acquisition System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAS
We have 446 other meanings of TAS in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Atmospheric Summary
- Tactical Automatic Switch
- Tactical Sonobuoy (Decision Aid)
- Tahquamenon Area Schools (Newberry, MI)
- Taipa Area School (New Zealand)
- Taipei American School
- Taiwanese American Society
- Take a Shot (photography)
- Talent Acquisition Specialist (recruiting)
- Target Acquisition Simulator
- Target Animal Safety (clinical study)
- Targeted Assistance School
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan - Tashkent (Airport Code)
- Task Objective Statement
- Tasmania (Australian State)
- Tata Administrative Service (various locations)
- Tax Accounting System (various locations)
- Taxpayer Advocate Service
- Teacher At Sea (NOAA program)
- Team Apache System
Samples in periodicals archive:
com The Raytheon Company has awarded Saft a $13 million contract to supply its rechargeable lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery systems for the Improved Target Acquisition System (ITAS).
Fielding the System In support of the Department of the Army's accelerated priority fielding to the 82nd Airborne Division for the DVE system and the division's operational requirement for thermal night vision driving capability, PM FLIR fielded DVE systems to all Improved Target Acquisition Systems companies within the division's infantry battalions.
The new facility will be used for human factors studies on pre-prototype hardware and software, such as new helmet designs and target acquisition systems.
31, 2001, $4,356,219 of an estimated $65,365,425 firm-fixed-price contract with options from fiscal year 2002 to fiscal year 2006 for TOW Improved Target Acquisition System contractor logistics support to maintain operational readiness at or above 90 percent operation readiness.