Alison Brown ends an unbroken 37-year nursing career with the Taranaki District Health Board and its predecessors this month.
What does TDHB stand for?
TDHB stands for Taranaki District Health Board (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TDHB
We have 1 other meaning of TDHB in our Acronym Attic
- Time-Dependent Hartree Theory
- Tokyo Disneyland Hotel (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tokyo Dome Hotel (Japan)
- Tom Dick and Harry
- Too Damn Hot
- Total Developed Head
- Total Discharge Head
- Total Dynamic Head
- Triosephosphate Dehydrogenase 3 (gene)
- Texas Dental Hygienists Association (Houston, TX)
- Türk Diþ Hekimleri Birliði (Turkish Dentists' Union)
- Toronto District Health Council (Canada)
- Toronto District Heating Corporation (est. 1982; Ontario, Canada)
- Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs
- The Dirty Half Dozen (Xena: Warrior Princess episode)
- Theater Department Dance History (University of California, San Diego)
- Tribally Designated Housing Entity
- Terre des Hommes France (French children's rights organization)
- The Direct Help Foundation (Nepal)
- Time-Dependent Hartree-Fock method
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kerry-Ann Adlam, RN, MN, MCNA(NZ) National NETP Programme Co-ordinator Director of Nursing Taranaki District Health Board Reference Ministry of Health.
My thanks to Taranaki District Health board for granting me the leave without pay to accomplish one of my life goals.
Former government statistician Len Cook, who chaired the MTB from its inception in late 2007, became a committee of one, supported by staff from the Ministry of Health and Taranaki District Health Board director of nursing Kerry-Ann Adlam.
In April WITT had suspended him for alleged serious misconduct, apparently over emails he sent to Taranaki District Health Board, Maori health providers and the Auckland University of Technology (AUT) about his vision for nursing education in Taranaki.
Taranaki District Health Board cardiologist Ian Ternouth presented an update on the care of patients with cardiac failure.
TARANAKI DISTRICT Health Board has developed a Tikanga best practice policy to ensure the spiritual, psychological and physical well-being of Maori patients and their families.