eTd So, naturally, socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson donned a leotard, furry gilet, bunny ears and seven-inch stilettoed boots to undertake an egg hunt.
What does TPT stand for?
TPT stands for Tara Palmer-Tomkinson (UK celebrity)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TPT
We have 102 other meanings of TPT in our Acronym Attic
- Two-Pass Split-Window (algorithm)
- Thermal Protection Systems Expert (NASA)
- The Planetary Society of Youth (India)
- Tactical Jamming System Pod Tester (US Navy NAVSEA)
- Tactical Petroleum Terminal
- Tactical PSYOP (Psychological Operations) Team (US Army)
- Tactical PSYOPS (Psychological Operations) Team
- Tactual Performance Test
- Tailpipe Temperature
- Tant pour Tant (French: so much for so much; equal parts; pastry making)
- Target Practice Tracer
- Teachers Pay Teachers
- Team Proficiency Training
- Technical and Professional Training (various organizations)
- Technology Planning Team
- Technology Planning Toolkit (wireless initiative; Oakland, MI)
- Tedlar Polyester Tedlar (solar panel material)
- Temporary Part Time
- Temporary Power Tap
- Tension Pneumothorax
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naturally, then, socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson sported a leotard, furry gilet, bunny ears and seven-inch stiletto boots to get stuck in on an egg hunt.
IT GIRL Tara Palmer-Tomkinson saddled up at a city riding school yesterday afternoon.
WITH her drug addiction long since kicked into the past, socialite and celebrity Tara Palmer-Tomkinson says she stays alert these days thanks to new drink Energy 69.
Byline: By EMMA DONNAN POSH totty Tara Palmer-Tomkinson is smitten with her handsome Fame Academy rival Colin Murray.
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson has spilled the beans on her fling with Robbie Williams - and says it's not over yet.
REFORMED queen of the It Girls, Tara Palmer-Tomkinson was on her best behaviour, seeing in 2006 at the Sir Thomas Hotel without a drop of alcohol passing her lips.
CAPTION(S): YOU MUST BE JOE KING: Squeaky voiced Joe Pasquale is crowned King of the Jungle by Tara Palmer-Tomkinson after he defeated royal butler Paul Burrell and nightclub boss Fran Cosgrave