released by the Christian Council of Tanzania (CCT), the National Muslim Council (BAKWATA) and the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC) in collaboration with Christian Aid (UK) and Norwegian Church Aid showed that the government had incurred great losses of tax revenue from mining.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Tanzania Episcopal Conference (Christianity)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- Transurethral Electrical Bladder Stimulation (urology)
- Tyco Electronics Battery System (Tyco Electronics Corp.)
- Tunneling Emitter Bipolar Transistor
- Indigenous Peoples' International Centre for Policy Research and Education (Philippines)
- Tissue Engineered Blood Vessels
- Truncated Exponential Biphasic Waveform
- Traffic Enforcement Bronx (New York Police Department; New York, NY)
- [not an acronym] (formerly Tokyo Electric Co., Ltd.; as in Toshiba TEC Corporation)
- Tactical ELINT Correlator
- Tail End Charlie
- Tarif Extérieur Commun (French: Common External Tariff; various nations)
- Tarifa Externa Comum (Portugese: External Common Tariff)
- Tasa de Eventos de Control (Spanish)
- Tax-Exempt Customer (various organizations)
- Taxpayer Education and Communication
- Taxpayer Education and Counseling
- Teacher Education Committee (various schools)
- Teacher Education Council (various locations)
- Teaching Energy Conservation
- Teaching Excellence Center (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On reading these essays (by the Joint Commission for Refugees of the Burundian and Tanzania Episcopal Conferences, by Lucy Hovil and Moses Chrispus Okello, by John Burton Wagacha and John Guiney, and by Loren Landau), I was struck by how Christian social ethics has utterly neglected this world.