All the same, top gins at Marc Forgione are Bombay Sapphire and Tanqueray, because "a lot of people call a Sapphire and Tonic or Tanqueray and Tonic," he says, adding that the lighter-profile gins like Bulldog and Hendrick's are catching up.
What does T&T stand for?
T&T stands for Tanqueray and Tonic (mixed drink)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of T&T
- Timing & Synchronization
- Training and Simulation
- Travel & Subsistence (see TNS)
- Trust & Safety
- Twist & Sound (music website)
- Type & Screen (blood tests)
- Task and Skills Analysis
- Tuscola & Saginaw Bay Railway
- Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library (Topeka, KS)
- Technology and Security Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
This summer it will heavily promote the alliterative Tanqueray and tonic.