After a federal judge ruled in April that the Tangipahoa Parish School Board violated a student plaintiff's First Amendment rights, the school board agreed to a "consent" judgment, meaning the board will not appeal the ruling.
What does TPSB stand for?
TPSB stands for Tangipahoa Parish School Board (Louisiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPSB
We have 8 other meanings of TPSB in our Acronym Attic
- Transit Police Service Area (MBTA, Boston, MA)
- Triple Play Sports Academy (Cullman, AL)
- triple-pressed stearic acids
- Troy Premier Soccer Association (Troy, Michigan)
- Tucson Public Safety Academy (Tucson, AZ)
- Turkish Political Science Association
- Tyrone Pennsylvania Swimming Association
- Test, Pack, Ship, Assembly and Acceptance
- Te Puna Strategic Advisory Committee (New Zealand)
- Texas Private School Accreditation Commission
- Telekom Publications, Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Terrebonne Parish School Board (Louisiana)
- Toronto Police Services Board (Canada)
- Transportable Port Security Boat (US Coast Guard vessel)
- Twilight Princess Social Board (gaming)
- Tennessee Public Service Commission
- The Phoenix Symphony Chorus (Arizona)
- Thyristor-Protected Series Compensator (electronics)
- Tiburon Peninsula Soccer Club (Tiburon, CA)
- Trade Policy Staff Committee (Office of the US Trade Representative)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Circuit Court of Appeals, sitting en banc, ruled 8-7 July 26 that the lawsuit against the Tangipahoa Parish School Board should be dismissed.
Since 1973, the Tangipahoa Parish School Board has begun its meetings, which are also open to the district's students, with a prayer delivered by persons selected by the school board.