Corporation's performance ratios this quarter were as follows: return on average tangible common equity (non-GAAP measure) was 15.
What does TCE stand for?
TCE stands for Tangible Common Equity (Financial Ratio)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCE
We have 232 other meanings of TCE in our Acronym Attic
- Terminal Countdown Demonstration Test (NASA)
- Texture Coated Double-Thin Head
- Tissular Compression and Dyeing Technique
- Traditional Chemical Dependency Treatment
- Tomato Chlorotic Dwarf Viroid
- Target Continuum Distorted-Wave
- Telecommunication Cable Detection Worker
- Target Continuum Distorted-Wave 1st-Order
- Tactical Control Development Working Group
- Tactical Command and Control Element
- Tax Counseling for the Elderly
- Technical Computing Environment
- Technical Continuing Education
- Techno-Classica Essen (German car show)
- Telecommand Encoder
- Temperature Coefficient of Expansion
- Temperature Control Element (medical equipment)
- Temporary Construction Easement
- Terminal Control Equipment
- Terre Ciel Energies (French: Earth Sky Energy; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bank of America may need to raise as much as $70 billion to maintain an acceptable tangible common equity ratio Eoe1/4" a measure of capital strength -- if unemployment rises, analysts at FBR wrote in a report on Tuesday.