Meretricious and rough perceptions were associated with the tangential sections of Cassia siamea and cold and hard perceptions with the tangential/radial sections of L.
What does T/R stand for?
T/R stands for Tangential/Radial (wood movement (swelling) ratio due to seasonal humidity changes)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T/R
We have 49 other meanings of T/R in our Acronym Attic
- Top Offer
- Train Operator
- Table of Organization and Equipment
- Table of Organization Change Request
- Tissue/Plasma Concentration (chromatography)
- Tissue/Plasma Ratio (pharmacology)
- Tyttö/Poika (Finnish: female/male)
- Tail Rotor (helicopter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ratio of tangential/radial shrinkage (T/R) in the RF/V drying process was lowered to approximately 1; T/R was 1.