What does TALEST stand for?
TALEST stands for Tandem Arrayed Ligation of Expressed Sequence Tags
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Tammin Alcoa Landcare Education Centre (Australia)
- Texas Analytical Laboratories for Environmental Management, Inc.
- Toshiba Advanced Light Engine
- Training Adult Literacy, English as a Second Language, and Numeracy Teachers (UK)
- Traitement Automatique de la Langue Écrite et de la Parole (French: Processing of Written Language and Speech; Stendhal University; Grenoble, France)
- TAL Expression Syntax
- Technology and Learning in Every School (Montana)
- Tellers and Listeners Enjoying Stories
- Template Attribute Language Expression Syntax (programming language)
- The Alberta League Encouraging Storytelling (Canada)
- Take A Look! Foundation
- Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility (US government)
- The Amy Listen Foundation (California)
- Thornton Alumni Legacy Fund (Harvey, IL)
- Training of Adult Literacy Facilitators
- Trip Advisor London Forum
- Total Allowance Level of Foreign Fishing
- The Australian Lavender Growers' Association
- Tren Articulado Ligero Goicoechea Oriol (Spanish light articulated train)
- Texas Academy of Leadership in the Humanities (Lamar University)