Just six years after opening, Tamworth Early Years Centre, which provides education, childcare and family support, has been reclassified as a children's centre.
What does TEYC stand for?
TEYC stands for Tamworth Early Years Centre (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEYC
- Technical Extracts Traffic Analysis
- Texas Teachers Empowered for Achievement in Mathematics and Science (University of Texas at Austin)
- Texas Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Text Indexing and Retrieval
- Tokamak EXperiment for Technology Oriented Research
- Taxable Equivalent Yield
- Tetrazolium Egg Yolk Agar (microbial indicator)
- The Early Years
- Total Electron Yield
- Toyota Eco Youth (competition; Malaysia)
- Teaching English to Young Children (various schools)
- Thames Estuary Yacht Club (Essex, England, UK)
- Teknoloji ve Yenilik Destek Programi (Turkish for Support Programme for Technology and Innovation)
- Tasmanian Early Years Foundation (Australia)
- Teaching English to Young Learners
- Truly Enjoyed Your Post (message board slang)
- Tredyffrin-Easttown Youth Soccer Association
- Tatranske Elektricke Zeleznice (Polish: Tatra Electric Railways; Krakow, Poland)
- Tezpur, India - Salonbari (Airport Code)
- Total Exclusion Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
That was the verdict of Ofsted inspectors following a visit to Tamworth Early Years Centre in Basin Lane, Tamworth.