AVERY DENNISON ROLL MATERIALS Leiden The Netherlands Avery Dennison Roll Materials Europe releases Fasson PEHD TE, a facefilm with a tamper-evident device offered within the Fasson Specialty portfolio.
What does TED stand for?
TED stands for Tamper-Evident Device
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TED
We have 158 other meanings of TED in our Acronym Attic
- Total Electron Content Units
- Tractor Electronic Control Unit
- Transmission Electronic Control Unit (vehicle gearboxes)
- Technology Exponent Common Utilities for Java
- Testing, Evaluation, and Certification Unit
- The European Copyright User Platform (Germany)
- Tennessee Economic Council on Women
- Trinity Episcopal Church Women (Omaha, NE)
- Trade and Economic Cooperation Zone (China)
- Tactical Eye Devices (US Army)
- Task Execution Description
- Taylor Expansion Diagram
- Teacher Education Department (various universities)
- Technical Directive
- Technical Education Department (various schools)
- Technology Education
- Technology Entertainment and Design (conference)
- Technology, Education, Design
- Tele Dialog (German: telecommunication dialogue)
- Tenders Electronic Daily (European Union Journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MAN Roland, the German press equipment manufacturer, has already been experimenting with the printing of a number of different electronic products, including a passport with an RFID component and packaging with a tamper-evident device.
This SpinCap is a development by Tetra Pak Ltd of 1 Longwalk Road, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, Middlesex, tel:0870 442 6000; when the cap is turned, the tamper-evident device rotates and locks in the open position, at the same time, the carton is opened.