Lakeshore has recently completed work for Tampa General Hospital and has helped create a new working atmosphere, where employees seem to be more productive with new storage cabinets and workspaces.
What does TGH stand for?
TGH stands for Tampa General Hospital
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TGH
We have 31 other meanings of TGH in our Acronym Attic
- Torguson Gaming Group, Inc.
- Toxoplasma Gondii Gene Index
- The Greatest Game in College Football History
- The Great Gig in the Sky (Pink Floyd song)
- The Gorked Galumpher Monkeys (music group)
- Tennessee Girls Golf Network
- Tivoli Gebruikers Groep Nederland
- Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering (Aachen University; Germany)
- The Great Giana Sisters (game)
- Topological and Geometric Graph Theory (International Conference)
- Textainer Group Holdings (Bermuda)
- The Game Homepage (website)
- The Gamer Hunter
- The Glorious Hum (blog)
- The Glutton's Heaven (Italy)
- The Golden Horns (quartet)
- The Great Hunt (Wheel of Time; book 2)
- The Gyro House (aviation industry; Auburn, CA)
- Therapeutic Group Home (various locations)
- Toronto General Hospital (Toronto, ON Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NORMAN is chief of surgery at the Norman parathyroid center at Tampa General Hospital.
e boys were born at Tampa General Hospital in Florida about 10 weeks before they were due.
00 Paperback Core knowledge in orthopaedics series RD731 During the past 25 years, the Orthopedic Trauma Service (OTS) at the Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, Florida, has been at the forefront of the development of orthopedic trauma into a mature subspecialty.
Mary Kutash is coordinator of nursing research at Tampa General Hospital in Tampa.
Additional funding was donated by Pepin Heart Hospital, Tampa General Hospital and the Pinellas County Community Foundation.